Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Online Store Is Up And Runnin

http://honkytonkdave.bandcamp.com


I want to thank everyone who has made the release of my record "Song From Yesterday" possible.  Too many folks to mention here but you know who you are.

Very excited about my online sales so far.  The store has only been up for 2 days but we have made several sales already and reached folks all over the world!

Now begins the process of letting folks at radio know about this record.  I have several DJ's that are playing "Song From Yesterday" and plan to reach out to many more that play traditional country and western music.

Also please help me get the word out to folks who you might know that love traditional honky-tonk music!
let them know about honkytonkdave.com :)

Hope your summer is Honky Tonkin' right along!  As I type this post out I'm watching the kids swim at a friends house while I relax in the shade.  Life is good.

-HTD

No comments:

Post a Comment