Saturday, June 21, 2014

From The Mountains To The Sea!


Wanted to give everyone an update on what I’ve been up to the past couple weeks.  I mailed out the last Kickstarter CD a couple days before I left for the Smoky Mountains and the Blueridge Parkway.  My Uncle JP and I spent 6 days riding my bicycle with a tour group from Adventure Cycling on 310 miles of the Blueridge Parkway.  We rode from Cherokee North Carolina to Fancy Gap Virginia.  It was a blast!  Check out Adventure Cycling.  They are an advocacy group supporting commuting and long distance bike travel.

Then…

The day after I got back from my bike ride I took the family to Destin/Ft. Walton Florida.  We spent 3 days on the beach and had a great time relaxing and enjoying some waves and great sea food.


No comments:

Post a Comment