Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kickstarter Update #1 Lot's of exciting news!


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/honkytonkdave/theres-nothing-wrong-with-a-song-from-yesterday/posts

Go here today and learn more about Honky Tonk Dave's kickstarter and make a pledge!
Wanted to give everyone an update on my Kickstarter campaign. It’s been a week since we started and I wanted to thank the 18 backers that have jumped on board. Truly you guys are making this happen. And don’t forget this campaign ends on April 27th which is just a couple weeks away.
I was hoping start work on vocals this week but the ‘ole tree pollen got the best of me. But a trip to the doc and some good drugs are doing the trick. So this next week I hope to cut most of the lead vocals for the project.
Also I have found someone to do my background vocals for the project. The harmonies on this project are going to be so much fun.
This leads in to my next topic… I really do need your help to fund this project. We have couple tracks that are not quite done and typically the most expensive part of the process is mixing and mastering.
Update on Song From Yesterday… So my first single from this new project has been played on radio stations in Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Ohio and over 700 plays on SoundCloud!
And finally I want to tell you that we are going to have an online pledge party this coming Tuesday night. Live from the Honky Tonk Dave’s bedroom… I mean living room. Thank you for being a part of the Honky Tonk Dave story to help me produce new original music in the classic country Honky tonk sounds of the 50’s and 60’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment